My New Blog

Well, I finally decided to dip my toes into the blogging pool. I am not sure where I will go with this, but today, on my 51st birthday, it's time to get my feet wet. Maybe this will be a place to record the events that shape my life, and reflect on things that make me smile, laugh, frown, cry, scream, curse, giggle and think. Maybe this will be a place to collect the flotsam and jetsam of a digital existence ... all the YouTube clips I want to keep for future reference, the jokes I can never remember, the links I want to preserve. Maybe my blog will be where I rant and get things off my chest... examine what's bothering me ...explore what's keeping me up at night or showing up in my dreams ... kind of digital therapy.


Not sure where this blog will take me, but it's high time I get going there ...I'm just sayin'

0 comments:

Newer Post Home